fallen timber ranch
IT ALL STARTED WITH A
We dreamed of a place where we could wake up and feel inspired every morning. We dreamed of a place our kids could roam, build treehouses, and spend their childhoods in nature.
We dreamed of a place our couples could have access to a private mountain retreat. We wanted a place where your photos to be unique to you, and the freedom to shoot in an intimate setting where you can relax, have a drink, and avoid an audience of strangers looking on. We wanted your pups to be able to run off-leash and to be a part of your photos, and for your kids to be able to explore and meet our friendly goats, chickens, and alpacas.
That dream came true in 2016.
After a weekend getaway to Buena Vista where we drank a bottle of wine and proceeded to call a realtor, we ended up stumbling on the perfect piece of land complete with an old 1800’s home.
We immediately knew it was meant to be, and within three weeks, we had sold our home in Conifer and moved to our ranch. Located at 8,000 feet in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, we are halfway between the two charming mountain towns of Buena Vista and Salida, right up the road from Mt. Princeton Hot Springs and less than 20 minutes from Monarch Mountain ski resort.
Since that day in 2016, we’ve renovated the house, brought home our two boys (plus dozens of animals), watched thousands of sunsets, and spread the ashes of our dear fur friend, Copper.
We’ve shot family photos, engagement photos, maternity photos, elopements, proposals, as well as hosting over 150 families in our Airbnb. We are so honored to have the privilege of taking care of this land, and we want nothing more than to fill it with love.
We can't wait to have you here!
Your shoot at
Here’s our top ten reasons we think you’ll love your next private shoot at our ranch:
- Private and intimate. No crowds, no onlookers, just you and your loved ones to relax and enjoy
- Space for any outfit changes available in our indoor studio
- Pups of all kinds are welcome to join you and explore off-leash
- Forests with 80+ foot tall ponderosa pine trees, aspens, cottonwoods, juniper and more
- Epic mountain views for that iconic Colorado look and feel
- Open fields for the beautiful and radiant sunset glow you crave
- Alpacas, goats, and chickens to meet and to feed
- Wildlife visitors including elk, deer, black bear, and more
- Only 10 minutes from Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort
- The intimacy, the scenery, and the overall experience combine to offer you the most fun you’ve ever had at a photo shoot!
Pack your crew and head for the mountains!
MEET THE CREW
A few of the wonderful
FAMILIES we've hosted
To book your private ranch session?
Family Photos | Engagement Photos | Maternity Photos | Senior Photos | Portrait Photos
$750 Private Ranch Session Includes:
Up to 60-minute session
Up to six family members
Downloadable online gallery
High-resolution, digital images
Bringing along extended family? We’d love to have you all at the ranch!
Private ranch sessions with more than six people and less than 15 people are $1,000.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: After booking, we will provide you with our exact address and directions. Our ranch is located just off Highway 285 for easy access, and for time estimating purposes, you can map to Nathrop, Colorado.
Colorado Husband and Wife Wedding Photographers
Salida | Buena Vista | Leadville | Crested Butte | Breckenridge | Vail | Aspen | Ouray | Telluride
© Copyright 2021 | Taylor Jones Photography, LLC